Many of the Transformers change into things that aren’t terribly useful, but what if they could transform into other classic vehicles? Darren Rawlings of ThinkMore Studios didn’t just ask that question, he also provided some hilarious answers in this series, including a transformed KITT, General Lee, and our obvious favorite, Ecto-1.
Morning Roundup has so much to tell you! Ghostbusters III has lost its director, Stan Lee is unsure of this Ultron fellow, and Martin Freeman is from Minneapolis now!
- Ivan Reitman has done the correct thing and bowed out of Ghostbusters III.
- For your reading pleasure: an article about why Farscape still matters, and a consideration of A.I.’s existentialism.
- “Who the hell is Ultron?” asks Stan Lee.
- Sofia Coppola understands that it’s hotter under the water.
- We are cautiously excited about the Incredibles sequel, but here are some we’re glad never got made…except for Gladiator 2. That one sounds kind of amazing.
- For your consideration: reasons that time travel would be amazing.
- Check out Martin Freeman’s American(ish) accent in FX’s Fargo!
- There’s a new Beowulf translation coming out! It’s by this cult author, J.R.R. Tolkien?
- Lay-zah sawards!