We haven’t been this excited about the third installment of a video game RPG since Funcoland got Final Fantasy III in stock! This screenshot comes from a series of animated 8-bit gifs created by Buzzfeed that illustrate the most brutal deaths in Game of Thrones, from the first to third seasons.
Your morning roundup is setting Beyonce against zombies, warning NASA about its murderous new A.I., and boasting about how it knows UNIX.
- BEYONCE VS. ZOMBIES is just as great as it sounds.
- You guys they actually made keys to the internet and we just had a great idea for a screenplay.
- The Flash is returning to television! Get a glimpse of his smiling be-costumed head. Wonder how long it is until John Barrowman shows up as his dark twin…
- NASA has hooked up an A.I. to their network. Unfortunately, that A.I. is GLaDOS.
- The movie rights to sort-of-Lego-ish video game Minecraft were recently snapped up. We’re hopeful for a Tegan & Sara “Everything Is Creepers” jam this time!
- Ewoks Are Murder Bears (dot Tumblr dot com)
- Bleeding Cool got to see the first 20 minutes of Godzilla and here’s what they had to say.
- Please please please don’t mistake the events in the movie Noah for what happens in the Bible’s story of Noah. Because Gladiator and Hermione and Odin were decidedly NOT involved, okay?
- It’s a UNIX system! You know this!
- A teaser trailer for Orphan Black season 2 has been released! The show returns April 19th.