Wow, that is one specific application process! Do you just write, “I am RoboCop” across the top, and then start negotiating your salary? And why does this movie theater need to hire RoboCop anyway? Is there a lot of corporate corruption behind the snack counter? We’re filled with questions.
Morning Roundup is filled with links! We have an interview with our newest favorite director, some behind-the-scenes shots from Game of Thrones, and a look at a controversy in the art world!
- The New Yorker talks to artist Chris Foss about his replicated painting, and art in general.
- Welcome to the twisted brain of James Gunn, director of Guardians of the Galaxy!
- And speaking of directors, here are four of the possibilities swirling in the mystic aether around Doctor Strange.
- Summer is coming!
- Milo Ventimiglia was cast in an alien drama, and Krysten Ritter was cast in an astronaut comedy! SPACE.
- Check out this huge list of potential additions to the literary canon, including entries from Octavia Butler and Kelly Link!
- Take this quiz to find out which Haruki Murakami you are! We’re hoping for talking cat…wait a minute…are they all talking cat??
- And finally, via the merry folks at Mary Sue, check out a deleted scene from Frozen!