We found the best coffee ever on Buzzfeed! It…it fills us with a sense of invincibility. The caffeine high sustains us as we walk ever closer to Mordor. It has become…precious to us. We especially enjoy shopping on Amazon while sipping it.
Morning Roundup will caffeinate you with links! Come, listen to tales of J.K. Rowling’s pseudonyms, the return of Constable Reggie, and the rise of Will Arnett’s Batman!
- Sometimes, J.K. Rowling just wants to be Robert Galbraith, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
- We’re with you, Mr. Burton. That freak deserved what he got.
- Syvester McCoy will help bring Inspector Spacetime to glorious life!
- We’ve been practicing superhero therapy for years…
- Behind-the-scenes featurettes for Zero Theorem! Maybe, possibly, some beautiful day, we’ll get a U.S. release date? Please?
- Webcomic artist Lea Hernandez tells stories from within the Gainax trenches.
- J.G. Ballard talks about sticking it to the bourgeoisie!
- True Detective was inspired by Alan Moore! Which obviously means a snake puppet did it.
- This is exactly what Mac does with Penny Parker’s aunt’s skull in the Halloween episode of MacGyver! Except here, it’s a Crystal Skull vodka bottle.
- Finally, well, we love Will Arnett’s Batman. Here he is reading real life school closings: