We greet you with the unparalleled majesty of SPACE EAGLE. He scoffs at your silly human need for a helmet! Scott Murphy, a New York-based fantasy artist, painted him as a break after working on a run of Magic: The Gathering cards, and created a steely gaze so awe-inspiring, even Wednesday cowers before it.
Morning Roundup continues to tackle Wednesday with wolf-cats, zombies, and Ghostbusters!
- Our greatest dream is coming true: DIREKITTIES.
- Zombies are the best Olympians.
- Check out Kim Basinger’s hat!
- Simon Pegg tweeted the original outline for The Worlds’ End.
- Hey! Do you live with a child? You might be interested in this.
- NASA will bring you ficiton that shoots for the stars! Oh, come on, we had to.
- Any time you can make an argument based on the greatness of Ghostbusters, we’re going to stand and applaud.
- Lex Luthor and Maurice Moss have teamed up to bring you: Dostoyevsky!