Oh, so many emotions. We waited and waited for Sherlock and John to return. And they finally did! And then Mary turned out to be fantastic, and all was well. And then, just like that, it was over. All three episodes gone, as though they never happened at all. Oh, British Teapot, you get us. You understand that London is burning, and we don’t live anywhere near the river.
Morning Roundup turns its gaze now, away from the London Eye, and toward news and links! There are Fantastic Four casting rumors to be dealt with, epic fantasy to be debated, and a theremin substitute to provide, for all you people out there with theremin sensitivity.
- But first, let’s speculate about what should happen in Sherlock Series 4!
- B is for Balrog.
- Peter Dinklage rates Bolivar Trask on a scale of one to Hitler.
- Here are some of the casting rumors for the Fantastic Four reboot! Which actor gets your vote?
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE. But this is pretty cool.
- SF Signal’s Mind Meld asks: What’s wrong with epic fantasy?
- Matt Damon looks up from the Oscar-bait script George Clooney just sent him, weighs in on Affleck’s Batsuit.
- “Boo” vs. “Brr” in the Haunted Mansion.