So you may have seen these Tauntaun rocking horses. You may have even shrieked with delight when you saw them, and imagined riding them across the frozen wasteland that America has become. Luckily Neatorama tracked down their creator, an artist and woodworker named Chuck Bowman, who creates work under the Groundhog Day-appropriate moniker Woodchuck. He makes many things. Many geeky wonderful things.
Morning Roundup has some news about Thor, thoughts on gender diversity from Colin Baker, and a concatenation of Skeletors! Well, OK, there are two. But still: Skeletor!
- Thor Three! THROR!
- Let Sherlock guide you around the UK! Just…don’t go on any pub crawls with him.
- Wait, somebody wrote Mega-Shark vs. Mecha-Shark?
- We can’t imagine a PG-13 RoboCop either…
- Do you miss American Horror Story: Coven already? Here are books to ease your pain!
- Check out Stanley Kubrick’s annotated copy of The Shining…
- Colin Baker thinks we need a female Doctor!
- We ain’t afraid of no LEGO! Unless there’s a a piece on the floor and we step on it. Then we fear it.
- And finally, Skeletor teams up with Skeletor to defeat He-Man!