Our music is metalll!ll, alright? It’s like a firestorm…no, it’s like a waterfall made of skulls…no, it’s like a Viking horde storming the icy shores of hell, vanquishing every foe and instituting a new order…Jim Henson’s order!!!
We got a kick out of these heavy metal album covers losing their menace with the simple addition of googly eyes. It’s so Muppety! We bet Rolf would make a great lead singer.
Your morning roundup is counting every torpedo Janeway has and stealing the pope’s blood.
- An intrepid soul counted up all the photon torpedoes used on Star Trek Voyager. They only had 38 but fired over one hundred…
- THEY STOLE THE POPE’S BLOOD.
- Nerd celebrities impersonating other nerd celebrities is our favorite.
- Sleepy Hollow has made actor John Noble a regular on the show! There are multiple spoilers in this news piece, so don’t read it if you haven’t seen the cuckoobananas Sleepy Hollow finale.
- Morpheus lives! During the Superbowl.
- Four new stills from X-Men Days of Future Past have been released. We like the bottom one of the X-Scrappies!
- And finally, Square Enix released a preview for Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns, and it’s both epic and adorable!