Anaeolist, who we’re pretty sure we want to marry, has created Lady Trek! You guessed it: it’s a Star Trek crew made entirely of women! Oh, and hang on—it looks like none of them are inexplicably wandering the decks in their underwear…
Morning Roundup! That’s what we’re here for. We’ve got Disney princesses that Lena Dunham would love, the confessions of a former Batman, and guided tour of Diagon Alley!
- These ten unretouched Disney princess photos are the best response to all Photoshopping/feminism/Disney Princess-based kerfuffles.
- Thomas Cromwell will bring his double-talk to the stage in the RSC’s adaptation of Hilary Mantel’s novels!
- This 16th Century book can be read in 6 different ways!
- Check out these slightly-later-vintage library ads!
- Or, you can just read this article about why reading is important. Or, look at both articles, and then read and read and read. That would be our vote.
- Michael Keaton opens up about his Batman costume.
- We had no idea that NPH ever played Spider-Man…
- Luna, Neville, and both Weasley twins take you on a tour of Universal’s expanded Diagon Alley!