We completely agree with any culture that worships pizza (as long as you eat it by folding it like civilized people do, because using a knife and fork is blasphemy) and we applaud Epic Meal Time for sharing this important addition to the study of hieroglyphs.
Morning Roundup brings you news about Age of Ultron, the return of Kurt Wagner, and amazing facts about Pixar!
- The Avengers: Age of Ultron casts a new villain! We’re assuming it’s Anthony Michael Hall.
- The Frozen songwriters grade all those adorable homages.
- Wait, there are one-way trips to Mars available now?
- Yesterday we brought you writing advice from Samuel R. Delany. Today, we bring you advice from, well, just about everybody.
- Here’s a list of some of 2013’s most creative games!
- We would say that every fact about Pixar is amazing, but since we don’t have room for all of them, here’s a selection of ten of the most interesting ones. And while we’re at it, one more fact: Loren Carpenter, the man who gave Pixar its awesome name, retired last week.