It’s the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Bunny. (Nobody nibbles incessantly on a church in my town!)
This is just one of the many famous movie scenes that Benjamin the Bunny has re-enacted. You can find more at the link. (The Rambo one is a particular fave.)
Your Morning Roundup is taking pictures next to itself and wearing space suits around the office.
- Oh, speaking of, this is how much damage the Ghostbusters caused. (It’s actually kind of way less than one would think…)
- Production has begun on Twelfth Doctor / Clara fan-art. (Seriously, how are these two going to relate to each other?)
- Would you be able to recognize your older self if they walked by? Artist Chino Otsuko inserted her current self into pictures of her as a child and the effect is spine-tingling.
- This proposed Mars surface suit is bad-ass. We might start wearing it around the office just because.
- Peter “Chewbacca” Mayhew has posted a bunch of cool behind-the-scenes photos from filming the original Star Wars trilogy. He couldn’t post any from Episode III because there weren’t any sets or people in his scenes.
- The new Sailor Moon series has a premiere date, for reals this time! We can only hope Tuxedo Mask continues hiding in plain sight.
- Oh no! Dr. Grant will not be showing up in Jurassic World. He left us! He left us!!!
- Oh nothing, just hanging out upside down above the planet.
- In response to outlets hungry for Episode VII news, Disney/Lucasfilm just releases the same Star Wars: Rebels press release they put out months ago.
- “…is the new thing that Peter Capaldi and Alex Kingston would be very sexy together? Is that enough?” Actually, it might be. Steven Moffat on River Song meeting the Twelfth Doctor.
- Just one more reason The Incredibles was great: The care put it into the architecture of its buildings tells a story all by itself.