Before Sherlock took up the violin, he went through a brief phase where he adored classic rock and would practice Zeppelin’s “Dazed and Confused” long into the night. Mycroft put a stop to that right quick.
But alternate history aside, this picture of young Cumberbatch is sort of warping our brains right now. Our high school selves all have retroactive crushes, but we also have to reconcile tiny Sherlock and Khan
and Smaug with this image. At least the rest of our morning links won’t be quite so distressing to our pre-adult hearts.
- From oliviawhen’s Tumblr, the perfect solution to the entire Sleeping Beauty story before the princess even leaves her cradle.
- For those who have watched Sherlock’s “The Sign of Three,” it would seem that Sherlock has taken over John’s blog briefly to be generally rude and hilarious. (Spoilers!)
- Lots of good reasons why we hope the rumored Wonder Woman backstory for the Batman vs. Superman film is false.
- Eight supervillains who are probably making us so cooooolld right now!
- Joss Whedon is asking J.J. Abrams permission to use Ewok songs in the next Avengers movie, and will probably make Cinderella a member of the new team. YES.
- Peter Capaldi’s first day of shooting Doctor Who! (Don’t worry, that’s not his new costume, just Matt’s old one.)
- Apparently after his endless cameos, Stan Lee will finally get a substantial role on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
- The first fifteen minutes of Ron Moore’s new SyFy show: Helix! Something about diseases? We’re not really sure.