Whatever you do, don’t make fun of the Sixth Doctor’s costume around the Tenth Doctor. It might prompt some rash emotional reclamation on the part of our favorite Time Lord and then suddenly he’s in a pinstripe suit of every color and how do you like him now, Rose? How do you like him now? (Don’t worry, this wasn’t part of any actual plan the show had, just an awesome Tumblr photoshop.)
See the FULL costume below and find out what the Doctor Who 50th anniversary would have been like if Eccleston had been a part of it in your Morning Roundup!
- Here’s what the Doctor Who 50th anniversary episode would have been like if Christopher Eccleston had decided to be involved.
- WHAT. A man in Canada actually bunkered himself away because of Y2K and has only just emerged. OMG he doesn’t even know Doctor Who came back on the air, let alone that there’s five new Doctors!
- The zombie threat in The Walking Dead was originally supposed to be revealed to be a roundabout alien invasion. Instead, it just turned out to be people being constantly terrible to each other.
- This is what it looks like when you re-imagine the X-Men as mutants of color.
- We have no idea why this version of Super Mario World with Sonic sound effects is so funny, but it is.
- Here’s the full image of the Tenth Doctor in Six’s duds!
- Disney you are a huge childhood-slurping monster, but you certainly give us what we want. Watch this trailer for a new Star Wars game where you get to fight against everyone else on the internet in TIE Fighters, X-Wings, or anything else.
- Buzzfeed has collected all of the adorable pictures Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen have taken over the course of 2013.
- New images of Bishop and Mystique from X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- Nintendo has released a trailer for a new Zelda game called Hyrule Warriors. Your mission? KILL EVERYTHING.