Hugh Jackman tweeted this awesomely foamy pic under the hashtag “coffeeclaws.” We have to commend the barista for capturing Logan’s hair spiky hair as well as his wonderful claws. We can practically taste the snikt!
Morning Roundup features Steven Moffat speaking about Matt Smith’s final turn as the Doctor (in a possibly spoileriffic fashion, so don’t click the link if you don’t want any details), Peter Jackson and Ian McKellen talking about why Smaug is the best dragon, and some disturbing news from the World of Warcraft.
- So, if your character in Warcraft is a “Spy,” you might actually be, um, a spy?
- Peter Jackson sharpened Smaug’s wit and cunning to razor levels for his first appearance in The Hobbit trilogy!
- Check out this fabulous “Best Of” list of 2013’s SFF!
- The ordinarily lighthearted and whimsical Darren Aronofsky apparently planned to make a fairly intense Batman film…
- So first, check out Amy Adams discovering that Wonder Woman will be in Man of Steel 2, and then, be delighted with her follow-up reaction!
- A new endowment will help the University of Oregon’s Comics & Cartoon Studies program to grow!
- So wait a minute…what will Peter Capaldi be, again?
- Joss Whedon talks about his Serenity follow-up, but no, the thing we all want to happen doesn’t seem to be happening.
- Finally, Sir Ian McKellen defends the trilogy-ification of The Hobbit on the Jonathan Ross show!