Buzzfeed pointed us to artist Andry “Shango” Rajoelina’s wonderful series, Super Families! Rajoelina imagines a world we want to live in, where the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are still tiny and cute, and Gizmo is hanging out with Grandfather Wing. But our very very favorite is this whimsical Ghostbusters riff, which casts Lady Liberty herself as a tall, freedom-loving mom to Lil’ Venkmen, Stantz, Spengler, and Zeddemore.
Morning Roundup ain’t afraid of no ghosts! And we’re really desperately happy about these links, including: Paul McGann talking about the Doctor, Ben Affleck talking about Batman, and news about Scarlet Witch and Wolverine!
- Paul McGann talks about the 8th Doctor!
- Platypi don’t have stomachs! And they never will.
- Ben Affleck talks about how his Batman will be different from Christian Bale’s! We’re assuming it has something to do with the voice.
- Meanwhile Elizabeth Olsen talks about how her Scarlet Witch will be different from… wait, she’s the first one to play her. Never mind.
- The Extended Edition of The Wolverine will feature more explicit violence! Maybe while they’re in there, the editors could give Mariko and Yukio more screen time?
- Sweet! Next Thanksgiving, we’re hosting dinner in a commercial space satellite in geostationary orbit.