Neatorama has given us an early Christmas gift! SugarPlum Cake Shop, a Paris-based bakery, wanted to make the holidays extra Heisenbergian this year, so they have provided what may be the world’s first-ever meth lab/gingerbread house mashup. Will that DEA snowman ever make his bust? Will Jesse escape unscathed, to live a better life in a safer gingerbread landscape?
Morning Roundup has no answers, only links! There is speculation about Doctor Who, an interview with Stanley Kubrick, and a festive Jean-Luc Picard, all waiting below!
- Will there be two companions on Doctor Who?
- Can anyone loan us $200,000? We promise to share.
- We could listen to Stanley Kubrick talk all day, and now, thanks to this recording, we are one hour and sixteen minutes closer to achieving our dream.
- George R.R. Martin talks about which character changed the most when Game of Thrones came to the screen.
- Geordi La Forge removes his banana clip and explains the Mars MAVEN.
- We’re fans of North American Lake Monsters here at Tor.com, and now we can find ’em on a map!
- New goal: fetch with a Komodo dragon.
- Dominick at Fantastical Imaginations compiled a swell list of his favorite fantasy from the last 20 years. What are your faves? Did they make the cut?
- Finally, via Laughing Squid, the holidays have engaged: