Rick Daniels, of Martian Glasswork, does some amazing work with stained glass! He has created glass Pokeballs, Transformers, and even a portrait of Samus, but our favorite this week has to be his luminous TARDIS. Check out a gallery of his work over at Facebook!
Morning Roundup features more information about Doctor Who than you could ever…who are we kidding? There’s some fantastic information about the Doctor in here, but we’ll all still want more. We also found some great interviews with Daniel Radcliffe and Ian McKellen—read on!
- So there was this show over the weekend—you might have heard about it? Some Time Lord chap having a birthday or something? Apparently it broke a record. Here are some reactions from the internet!
- And here is a fairly exhaustive roundup of the references in the show, so you non-Whovians will understand why your friends grabbed your arm and squeaked all those times….
- Joel Hodgson’s doing an AMA over at the reddits later today!
- Vulture examines the differences between Catching Fire’s book and film adaptation.
- Daniel Radcliffe revealed that he thought about leaving Hogwarts after his third year.
- So some issues of Matt Fraction’s comics Sex Criminals were okay with Apple, but some weren’t? But…why? We’re a little confused. We’re going to go watch Doctor Who again now, if that’s okay.
- Here! Have ALL THE ROBOTS.
- 24 things learned in the commentary for The World’s End.
- Director Robin Hardy talks about his preferred edition of The Wicker Man—the original, terrifying one, not the comedy starring Nicholas Cage.
- Check out this interview with Ian McKellen!
- Maybe Disney should just wield a CGI walkie-talkie instead of a cigarette in Saving Mr. Banks?
- And you probably need this Star Trek Transporter Room Bathroom Ensemble.