So, you bawled your eyes out during Catching Fire, and watched Doctor Who’s 50th anniversary unfold through your fingers. You know what? You’ve earned Idris Elba DJing while dressed as Superman. Here you go. Gaze upon that and ready yourselves for the week ahead.
Morning Roundup isn’t through yet! We’ve got some Matt Smith rumors, some million dollar comics, and lots of space shenanigans!
- Just in case you didn’t get enough of him in “The Day of the Doctor,” Matt Smith might show up in Star Wars!
- If you’re in the market for some comics, this auction may be of interest.
- Why aren’t adult stories illustrated, and what does Sherlock Holmes have to do with it?
- Virgin Galactic will accept Bitcoin! At last, our dreams of space are within our grasp! (P.S. What is that.)
- John Williams is looking forward to scoring Episode VII and Indy 5! Wait, Indy 5? Great, something new to dread…
- Idris Elba was supposed to be Luke Cage, okay, fine, but we pretty much want Idris Elba to be everybody. Not just Superman, or a DJ.
- The co-creator of Chuck will bring a new horror show to SyFy!
- Miles O’Brien interviews Chris Hadfield, and
- Conan O’Brien (no relation) plays World of Warcraft for the first time: