One of the real stars of Star Wars made an appearance on the set of Episode VII last week – as long as Artoo’s around, the movie has to be OK, right?
Morning Roundup has some awesome news about The Simpsons, conversations with Steven Moffat and Allie Brosh, and, best of all, Siskel & Ebert singing the praises of a certain Holy Trilogy. Enjoy!
- Our long national Simpsons-less nightmare is over.
- Steven Moffat talks about writing Night of the Doctor!
- There are some SFF/horror gems among these cult films that deserve better.
- The amazing Allie Brosh talks about Alots and Hyperbole on NPR!
- How does one market Cthulhu? “Well, you have to sell people on the fact that they’re all going to die screaming and insane…let’s try pulp book covers!”
- MST3K is turning 25 this month! Here’s a list of some of the worst films they heroically tried to improve.
- We’re waiting for the day when the trailers are longer than the films they advertise.
- Via Blastr, Siskel’s heart was warmed by Yoda, and he’s not afraid to tell another film critic: