Here, via Blastr, is Harry Potter reading Harry Potter on the set of Harry Potter. We want to get this image silk-screened onto a pillow so we can hug the crap out of it.
Morning Roundup has a meticulously ranked list of Buffy episodes, thoughtful essays about comic book movies and the ethics of reading Harry Potter to children, and some long overdue validation from Cosmo!
- Let’s rank every episode of Buffy!
- Boing Boing reviews a new graphic biography of Stephen Hawking!
- Marvel Madness vs. DC Darkness! Who will win?
- Check out this interview with the latest contender for Best British Cheekbones: Tom Mison!
- Is this opening the gates for articles like “50 Super-Hot Ways to Watch Farscape Together!” or maybe a “Find Out if He’s Nerdy Enough!” quiz?
- Here are Mandy Patinkin’s favorite lines from Princess Bride. We’d tell you ours, but, well, we’d be here for a looooong time.
- Gravity’s lightbox made Time’s list of the 25 best inventions of the year!
- Are you a parent? Are you wrestling with how to read scary stuff to your kids? Here’s one dad’s attempt to share Harry Potter with his children, without scarring them too terribly…
- We’re always looking for an excuse to say “biomimicry.”
- In 1997, a space-garbage-scow crashed into Mir, but fortunately the astronaut onboard lived to tell the tale.
- Check out this insightful review of Nicola Griffith’s Hild!