Artist and writer Rob Osborne has created a series of pop culture art prints, and our favorite were these yoga instructional posters! Here we have Boba Yoga, with the most badass mercenary in the galaxy far, far away demonstrating proper Tree and Crow poses, as well as a meditative Salutation Seal.
Morning Roundup features thoughts on the state of Marvel’s villainous-ness, a look at their best villain, and news about the new Batsuit and the old Wolverine-suit!
- If you missed Comics Arts Brooklyn festival, you can check out a recap of the panels here—with a demonstration of Jeff Smith’s drawing technique!
- There’s also a new comics museum opening up in Ohio!
- Here’s an interesting essay about the curious charm of The World’s End.
- Why do so many sci-fi sitcoms end in tragedy?
- Marvel needs more villains! As much as we love Loki, he shouldn’t have to bear the weight of all the evil in the Marvelverse.
- Kevin Smith hugged Ben Affleck when he saw him in the new Batsuit, and promises us we’ll all want to do the same.
- Charmin tweeted this deeply silly Thor pun, and Buzzfeed has recorded it for future generations.
- It’s awfully close minded to assume that all wizards do magic.
- The New York Times has interviewed many people about the wonders of Tom Hiddleston!
- The Wolverine originally included a shot of Logan’s classic uniform. Unfortunately, it was not in a pile on Mariko’s floor, which would have been hilarious…
- Finally, via Dorkly, Mighty Morphin Power Jaegers!