It can be a trying business, thinking up the perfect Halloween costume. Luckily, these Doctors can just look to each other for inspiration! We hope you had a wonderful time trick-or-treating last night, and that you all got bags of Jelly Babies instead of pennies.
Morning Roundup has some more thoughts on the Doctor from Steven Moffat, some horror movies that never should have seen the screen, and an interview with a fantasy legend! Put the candy down, and click through!
- Since we’re still getting Halloween out of our systems, here are 10 horror films that never should have been made.
- And here are 10 terrifying stories that will only take a minute to read.
- OK, now something much less frightening: teaching machines to think!
- Steven Moffat does not approve of the Doctor’s first kiss.
- Author Max Gladstone contributes a craft post to John Scalzi’s blog!
- Between Princess Deadpool, Princess Vader, and this Doctor Who cosplayer, we think the future is in good hands.
- Marvel teases more superhero cameos on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!
- Why are these movies inexplicably getting sequels now?
- Check out this fascinating article on Janelle Monae and Afrofuturism.
- Finally, here’s a wonderful interview about fantasy and cell regeneration with Terry Pratchett.
- OK, fine, we lied, here’s the really truly last Halloween thing: a video from David Bowie!