We already loved Julie Dillon’s Hugo-nominated art, and now her Sleepy Hollow fan art has won…our hearts! Or something. The Mary Sue posted this image from Dillon’s Tumblr, and we have to say it captures the show perfectly. And we love that in her version, Ichabod has apparently gotten over his wariness of Starbucks!
Morning Roundup has good news about Gravity and James Bond, some October reading suggestions, and a slightly less bloody way to watch The Shining, if you’re into that sort of thing…
- 25 horror stories to read for Halloween!
- An argument for Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.
- Man of Steel Easter Eggs! Look at them quickly, before Zack Snyder breaks all of them in an unnecessarily violent scene.
- Gravity continues to soar! OK, we’re sorry, but we hadn’t made a single pun yet.
- Please be real please be real please be real….
- We did all of these. Especially the ugly crying thing.
- CNN talks with William Boyd about the return of James Bond.
- Patrick Rothfuss invites you to join his Twitter game!
- Scientifically accurate “Get Well” cards should be a thing.
- And now, it’s finally Halloween, at least in our minds. Via Laughing Squid, we present 8-Bit Shining: