New York Comic-Con was full of wonderfully inventive cosplayers, but some of our favorites were this family of Deadpool Mario Bros. Princess Dead-Peach looks especially winning, and it turns out that there is little more adorable on this earth than a child-size Deadpool. Expect more reports from NYCC throughout the week!
Morning Roundup features Indiana Jones and the Great Lawn, the most Nordic trivia game ever, and a raven that’s even more prickly than Poe’s. Enjoy!
- 10 expertly written horror films, courtesy of Lit Reactor!
- …wait, is del Toro directing this film, or is Tumblr?
- Any story called “My First Kafka” gets our approval!
- io9 has compiled a list of harmful myths about science fiction, in the hopes that we can explode them. We do love explosions.
- Check out the AMA reddit did with Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny. It’s a safe bet that naughty things are said.
- Fair warning: Ikea or Death is an ad campaign. But it’s also hilarious.
- How is this raven like a writing desk? They’re both full of quills!
- And finally, via Improv Everywhere, Indiana Jones in Real Life! Or at least in Manhattan.