Wait, why were we arguing again? Anyway, as most of you probably know, Cap’n Mal has temporarily joined the cast of Community! And it’s great to see that he’s fitting right in. Brie posted this pic on Twitter, as well as this images sequel, in which the two men drop her. Honestly, we think that if we were ever given the opportunity to hold Alison Brie, we would be more careful. Really, even if she just let us hold her purse or something, we wouldn’t drop that either…
Anyway, Morning Roundup! There are a few horrific road trip ideas, some insane Spider-Man casting ideas, and a live reading of Welcome to Night Vale!
- Are you a comics-creator? Would you like to be in Best American Comics? Here’s how to submit your work!
- Madeleine Albright recently joined Twitter, and had the best conversation with Patrick Stewart and Wil Wheaton that anyone has ever had with anyone.
- Seriously if you let us build Muppets you can keep the $100,000.
- Heroes and Heartbreakers has compiled a list of fantasy must-reads! Have they missed any of your favorites?
- Is there a special pair of Magical Studio Executive Glasses that make people look perfect for certain roles? So if you were wearing them, you would think, “Of course! Elton John was born to be Spider-Man!”
- Check out this live performance of Welcome to Night Vale!
- Why can’t witches have it all?
- Come see what lurks in the basement of one of the best haunted houses in America…
- And as long as we’re thinking about Halloween, why not take a horror author tour of New England? Screw leaf-peeping!