Oh, man. Every time we think that Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellen can’t get any more adorable with their British Gentlemen BFF Roadshow, they go and show up at the Empire State Building, or throw a wedding, or, share a group hug with Spock! GeekGirlsCon shared Leonard Nimoy’s picture because they know that staring at it long enough will align the planets and usher in an age of universal harmony.
Morning Roundup wants to share some scandalous banned comics, the latest installment of the Nikola Tesla Public Image Rehabilitation Project, and the merging of Star Trek actors!
- Check out these evil, child-corrupting comics!
- 30 pieces of wisdom from Haruki Murakami! #1 is obvious, though: “When your cat talks to you, pay attention.”
- David S. Goyer muses on Man of Steel and whether Superman should ever kill people.
- Los Bros Hernandez talk about selling out, and how they’ve never done that.
- Today’s obligatory Breaking Bad link mentions Batman! Score!
- MST3K methadone dispensers Cinematic Titanic are in the midst of their final tour, and the AV Club is there!
- These artfully merged Star Trek actors are brought to us by redditor ThatNordicGuy.
- People should keep honoring Tesla, so we can keep linking to stuff about Tesla! TESLA!
- We’re just going to point out that “Naked Haunted House” is a thing that is happening, but not, oddly enough, in Florida? Come on, Florida, how’d you let Pennsylvania beat you to this?
- Cory Doctorow talks about waffle irons! And artificial intelligence, and how the internet is the nervous system of the 21st century…