We know that Tuesdays are particularly difficult. On Tuesday the week yawns before you, everything you weren’t able to finish on Monday is still sitting there, waiting, and you can’t even console yourself with being halfway to the weekend. So here, in an attempt to shine a light of hope on your day, is Peter Dinklage hula-hooping. Perhaps that isn’t enough? Perhaps this would be even better if it turned out that Dinklage went clubbing with Lena Headey? Perhaps…you want the video?
Today’s Morning Roundup will give you a some more news about Superman vs. Ben Affleck, the only documentary to feature both Neil Gaiman and Joel Hodgson, and Patrick Stewart being even more awesome than usual!
- These animated storyboards from The Avengers not only show us the proposed introduction of Wasp, they also prove that Bruce Banner saying, “I’m always angry” is ridiculously cool in any format.
- Check out Edgar Wright’s early (and we mean barely-out-of-high-school early) short films!
- io9 made a list of the worst Batman/Superman crossovers ever, featuring a special appearance by Bruce-El!
- Speaking of Bat-furor, here’s a handy roundup of all the known facts about Man of Steel 2, or Batman vs. Superman, or Zack Snyder vs. Architecture, or Casting Directors vs. The Entire Internet, or whatever they’re going to call it…
- These Star Trek cookies are easy to make, and pair excellently with tranya.
- Instant writing class: the opening lines of all of Elmore Leonard’s books, collected for your convenience.
- Obligatory Breaking Bad item: watch Aaron Paul audition for the role of Jesse Pinkman!
- Have we mentioned lately that we love Patrick Stewart, and all of his works?
- Topless Robot presents a list of 15 documentaries you can and should watch immediately, including American Scary, which charts the history of horror-movie-hosts of the 1950s and 60s.
- As long as there’s a Predator gargoyle on the abbey across the street keeping an eye on it, we might be OK.
- Here’s an IBM computer singing “Daisy Bell” in 1961: