Curse you, Loki, for turning the Cookie Monster to your side! We can only hope Thor and Oscar the Grouch team-up to halt their menace, for we are not strong enough to resist the sway of Tom Hiddleston and his EVIL COOKIES.
Your Morning Roundup is trying to remember that movie you like…the dad’s a robot? They’re all made of Lego? Zardoz, that’s it.
- Boy wonder Ryan Britt takes to The Awl to ponder why “Our Science Fiction Movies Hate Science Fiction”
- Watch this awesome trailer for The Star Wars, the Dark Horse comic mini-series based on George Lucas’ original screenplay.
- What if the man who made Zardoz had succeeded in making a Lord of the Rings movie? Visit the darkest timeline.
- TV viewers may not want their CBS but they sure want their Under the Dome! Torrent traffic for the show has surged thanks to the Time Warner Cable black-out of the channel. (P.S.—This is also why our coverage of the show has halted.)
- Community’s Dan Harmon gives advice on how to write a story and satisfies his therapy exercise for this week, all in one go!
- We have to get rid of Superman’s dog.
Kate Mulgrew talks about being the one in charge on new show
Star Trek VoyagerOrange Is The New Black and how her guidance is key to getting them out of the Delta Quadranthelping the inmates deal with prison.
- Place your bets now for the day you think the sun will flip its magnetic field.
- And finally, here’s Twelfth Doctor Peter Capaldi explaining (NSFW!) what Star Wars is:
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Its version of Lord of the Rings stars Sean Connery as everyone.