This spoiler-filled Periodic Table of Thrones will
help you tell the noble gases help you keep track of which characters have sadly shuffled off the mortal coil of Westeros (or shuffled off their heads) through A Dance With Dragons. So now you can (patiently?) await The Winds of Winter with full knowledge of which Starks remain alive…at least for now. (Major spoilers in the table, obvs.)
Today’s Morning Roundup has a little bit of Archer, a sprinkling of Catching Fire and a whole lot of Star Wars!
- That fiendish Riddler may have finally outwitted Batman this time.
- There is a documentary about Calvin and Hobbes creator Bill Watterson, and it needs to be out right now.
- The poor guy just wants to sell this armoire. If you happen to find a monkey’s paw in it after you buy it, well, that’s just gravy.
- Felicity Jones may be Black Cat in Amazing Spider-Man 2, but she’s not (quite) telling.
- Judy Greer drinking champagne and talking about Archer—we assume we don’t have to say anything else?
- Lightsaber relay!
- Yesterday we gave you historically accurate Disney princesses. Today, well, we’re sure none of these princesses took your bees.
- The new Catching Fire posters make us want to volunteer.
- The 5th Beatle—no, not that one… not that one either—is getting a graphic novel!
- Bleeding Cool is revving up the Comic-Con excitement with these shots from San Diego.
- Finally, eschewing the hokey religion of the Force, here’s Adam Savage building Han Solo’s DL-44 blaster, courtesy of Laughing Squid:
Stubby the Rocketship is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is always thinks “Samarium” is “Sarumanium,” which would have been much better.