Since Stubby is currently docked near a dirigible tower in Manhattan, and Manhattan has decided that “Center of the Sun” is the best temperature to be right now, we’re providing you with an image of Humphrey Bogart—the coolest man who ever lived—reading a “Blue Circle” comic! Speaking of which, some scholars are positing that the world’s oldest comic was published in Scotland almost 200 years ago.
Read on for road trip ideas, cursed Egyptian statues, and a new Stephen King novel!
- If Terence Stamp hears you talking about Man of Steel in the men’s room he will set you straight.
- Road trip! Here are 33 beautiful abandoned buildings to visit.
- We’re pretty sure Bill Murray is a living saint, but he also likes to prank call people.
- We live in the future now, and as Blade Runner taught us, it’s always raining in the future. So this stuff will be indispensable.
- Second road trip! Or just a short walk, depending on where you live.
- Read this heartwarming Ambrose Bierce story!
- These genetically engineered silkworms spin glow-in-the-dark silk. Just in time for Burning Man!
- A Steve Ditko face could express emotions that haven’t even been invented yet.
- This statue in the Manchester Museum in England has been inexplicably spinning for a while now. It’s probably safest to assume it’s cursed, and display it where the largest possible number of tourists can see it. Or…where it can see them…