And, as promised, the best Harry Potter Alphabet Book ever. (Hint: Y is for YAXLEY.) We had no idea that Voldemort was so swell, so it’s a good thing that this alphabet exists to explain to us the finer points of wizarding character development.
Today’s off-site links are brought to you by Trelawney’s surprisingly accurate omens.
- Could it be? A reason to go to Times Square?
- Because a day without Martin Freeman is like a day without Bilbo gasping in wonder at blue butterflies, here are posters for the non-Seth-Rogen, pro-Cornetto end of the world movie.
- Finally. Michael Bay tackles serious drama. (Yes, we are joking. We know, you were so excited at the prospect.)
- Something to see here. If antique collectable copies of George Orwell novels are your thing.
- This is almost an argument for home ownership… comics hiding in your walls?
- Now, those LEGOs in Times Square were great and all, but this backstage tour of the Haunted Mansion doesn’t even require leaving the room.
- Lightsaber chopsticks are awesome! But these knitting needles would be better in a fight with a hipster Sith Lord on the L.
- Man of Steel is already greenlit for a sequel! We’re sure Wonder Woman’s starting to get a little impatient for her film debut at this point…
- This town has a secret subculture of tiny doors. Everywhere. Maybe for sprites? Maybe for tiny robot friends?
- The only correct way to propose if your significant other wants to be taken away by TARDIS.
- And finally, TV ratings for all your favorite genre shows!