Just a little bit after set photos emerged of a very Studio 54-looking Professor X, even more snapshots from X-Men: Days of Future Past have surfaced. This one features Peter Dinklage looking extra boss. We know Dinklage is playing Bolivar Trask, the creator of the mutant-destroying Sentinels, but he apparently also knows why thick ties are the jam.
You know what happens when you click on your daily collection of offsite links? The same thing that happens to everything else. (Does this make sense? Well, there are a lot of mutants and twists in this one.)
- Bizarre story about Halle Berry thinking someone else was Michael Dorn, who was not Michael Dorn, and then yelling?
- Why Yoon Ha Lee likes space opera.
- We have fond memories of our copy of Are You There God? It’s Me, Rogue.
- Wait. Is Strax a real person?
- It’s the T-800. Made of LEGOs. (Because you can’t make the T-1000 out of LEGOs. That would be silly.)
- SF Signal’s total coverage of the Babylon 5 reunion. With video!
- Do you understand the timeline of The Clone Wars? Are you sure?
Morning Roundup twist: Shyamalan news!
- Unbreakable 2. Might happen. (The twist is this: Snakes on a Plane was a dream Bruce Willis is having while he’s dying.)
- Wait. Somehow After Earth wasn’t supposed to be a sci-fi movie?
- io9 is sad After Earth isn’t worse than it is.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.