The desert space pants worn by Mark Hamill in Star Wars: Episode IV are up for sale if you want them. The opening bid seems to be $100,000 dollars. You wanna wear Luke’s hipster pants for $100,000 bucks? We wonder if you really care about anyone. (We care.)
Your daily collection of offsite links cares. A lot. Also, pizza is for some reason referenced in three different ways. We don’t plan these days, they just happen.
- Megan Fox is April O’Neil talking to a guy with an inner tube on his back who, we guess, is a Ninja Turtle.
- “Women have always fought.” Take a few minutes to read through this extensive article by Kameron Hurley on women, history, and narrative.
- M.L. Brennan talks to SF Signal about the veneer of escapism.
- More DC villains will show up on Arrow season 2.
- Steven Spielberg wants to bring you a live-action Halo TV show. Like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but a million times more creepy and explode-y!
John Barrowman to host a singing show on ABC called
Miracle DateSing Your Face Off.
- Ahead of her birthday on Sunday, the late Sally Ride was just awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- Will the 1988 Nick Fury Vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. storyline serve as the basis for Captain America 2?
- Dan Aykroyd is talking about Ghostbusters 3 again. We’re worried he’s gone bye-bye.
- Little girl cosplays as Stan Lee.
- Do you want a UFP flag? How about a Starfleet Academy ring?
- Peter Weller had coffee wtih his old teacher and debated about Star Trek.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.