Is there anything Sherlock wouldn’t do…for…a new…violin? The above image was of course inevitable, and may somehow spoil Sherlock and Star Trek Into Darkness, and maybe is also your future nightmares.
Your daily collection of offsite links contains stuff you may or may not want to know about your favorite fictional worlds. Oh, whatever. The summer has been spoiled!
Some spoilers? For everything?
- The Enterprise totally looks (a little) different by the end of Star Trek Into Darkness.
- io9 has created a spoiler-filled FAQ for Star Trek Into Darkness, in case you had questions. It gets a little emotional.
- Cool interview with author Audrey Niffenegger.
- Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique in X-Men: Days of Future Past. Spoilers! Unless you have seen every other X-Men film ever.
- The film Aliens as a one-minute animated line-drawn short.
- Patrick Stewart rescued this bird in Brooklyn.
- This is how some people feel about the big Cumberbatch reveal.
- All the Superman suits. EVER.
- Technology is coming to get you!
- io9’s interview with Drew Pearce about the screenwriting of Iron Man 3.
- Cumberbatch is single. Actually a redhead.
- Could Jonathan Rhys Meyers sex-up Star Wars: Episode VII?
- The Patton Oswalt Star Wars rant now has an animated video!
- David Tennant and Matt Smith talk candidly about the 50th Anniversary.
- Steven Moffat is thankful that no one leaked the Doctor Who finale.
- There’s already fan art for the new, secret Doctor from Doctor Who.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.