It looks like J.J. Abrams has given Chris Pine a new ride and he promises she won’t get a scratch, but we really, really doubt it. Though the likelihood of him blasting some sweet beats while flying the Falcon are pretty high.
Your collection of daily offsite links includes a Robo-statue, more Star Trek/Star Wars collision, an impending Halloween treat and more!
- That Robocop statue for Detroit is finally happening.
- There’s a new Toy Story short coming for Halloween! Can you believe it?
- A review on SF Signal for The Shining Girls.
- Here’s J. J. Abrams and Jon Stewart debating Trek versus Wars.
- Turns out most people who have bought Star Trek tickets haven’t read any spoilers.
- All about Japanese dinosaurs.
- Yesterday was the 40th anniversary of Skylab’s launch: read all about the first space munity that occured there!
- This 3D printer created actual objects from The Legend of Zelda.
- Bing now lets you tranlsate webpages into Klingon. Maltz is so happy.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.