Somewhere in the world, Nathan Fillion grabbed Zelda and stabbed Link, making him the most unbeatable boss in video game history. To be frank, we’re a little worried about him showing up as the final boss in every single video game ever. How could anyone ever win again? And why would they want to?
Your daily collection of offsite links includes weddings, Star Wars locales and more! (Image via Reddit)
- There might be a fourth season of Sherlock and then again…there might not! These boys aren’t being quite clear on this.
- Roddenberry thought Captain Kirk was too jolly.
- That Batgirl/Nightwing themed wedding we all love.
Star Wars: Episode VII will film primarily
in spacein the U.K. (Like all previous Star Wars movies)
- Paul Giamatti goes all Rhino on us.
- Some ID badges for the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Bizarre TMNT set video shows actors in motion-capture gear.
Doctor Who/Matt Smith
- So season 8 of Doctor Who is confirmed, but is Matt Smith?
- Hey girl, Ryan Gosling has forced Matt Smith to shave his head. Truth.
- These Doctor Who sand scupltures are not, repeat not, a naturally occuring thing.
Masters of the Universe
- He-Man and friends are fighting The Justice League. By the power of Krypton?
- She-Ra is coming to NBC! (Not really.)
This scene of John Barrowman tying up Arrow is undoubtedly why people like Arrow.
- Wow. New posters for Man of Steel have us pumped.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.