We’ve known for awhile that the sequel to X-Men: First Class would probably take place in the 1970’s, but now we’re sure at least part of it does. A recently released set picture from X-Men: Days of Future Past clearly shows a young Professor X in full-on 70’s mode as he waits for the Concert for Bangladesh benefit show to start. Is this Xavier’s “lost weekend” look? Is McAvoy Xavier hooked on the disco drug scene? Is that why time travel is going to be needed? To stop the endless bingeing? Is Xavier making other people disco-dance with his mind? (Picture via superherohype.)
Your collection of daily offsite links is stayin’ alive with stuff like the Star Wars kid, Edgar Wright and more S.H.I.E.L.D. info than you know what to do with.
- This female Game of Thrones character baby name is growing swiftly in popularity. This is just like when everyone named their daughter Arwen! Oh wait…
- Kitty Pryde is also Daenerys.
- Get excited for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes!
- Edgar Wright directed one shot in Star Trek Into Darkness. Could Simon Pegg maybe be in it and probably drinking?
- Iron Man gets cozy with Dorothy Gale.
- Retro space city would have been nice.
- Pokemon ballet. Pokemon ballet.
- From the world of decisions that may or may not be being made by studio heads: S.H.I.E.L.D. is probably going to get a series “order.”
- Full breadkown on everything that is known about S.H.I.E.L.D. right now.
- You can have your face on a stormtrooper. (We know this sounds confusing, but it’s not.)
- The Star Wars kid, 10 years later.
- How excited is everyone to play Gungan Frontier?
- Kenobi is coming. He’s coming. (He’ll save children, but not the Tusken children.)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.