If we were to caption this, the caption would read, “No seriously George, I’m way too good for you.” Oh wait, we did do that. It’s sort of weird Han Solo wasn’t allowed to wear sunglasses for real in the Star Wars movies. It kind of makes sense, and he would have looked slick flying the Falcon whilst wearing aviators.
Your daily offsite links are leaning up against a tree, mad-dogging George Lucas. Highlights include, tons of Star Trek stuff, fake spoilers, real spoilers, and My Little Pony.
- You can watch all the episodes of My Little Pony at the same time.
- Awesome cover reveal for Cat Valente’s The Melancholy of Mechagirl.
- Will Battlestar ever return?
- Should we want Community to return?
- Watch these poor Star Wars toys degenerate right before your eyes!
- Here’s the opening scene from Now You See Me.
- Here is Megan Fox as April in the TMNT movie.
Star Trek Into Darkness
- Awesome fake Star Trek spoilers on Conan.
- The relatively spoiler-free Topless Robot review.
- Simon Pegg tells a totally awesome story about pranking everyone on the set of Star Trek Into Darkness.
- A bunch of new TV spots for Into Darkness.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.