Just kidding. Noel Clarke (AKA Mickey AND Rickey Smith) is totally supposed to be there! But why does he have a look on his face like he’s photobombing everyone else? What is he doing over there? Why is he making that face?
Your daily colleciton of offsite links is just like the parallel world on Doctor Who, only its easy to get there and Rose isn’t sad. Highlights include: Superhero name-dropping, maybe bad news about Jurassic Park, and more!
- Will Superman name-drop Batman in Man of Steel?
- Neil Gaiman will never, ever, ever be the showrunner of Doctor Who.
- This is now the oldest dome-headed dino ever!
- In case you were wondering, the website for Wild Wild West is still active, and absurd.
- Here’s a few seconds of footage of George Clooney flying around in space in Gravity.
- Lindelof thinks Ridley Scott is incapable of freaking out.
- Rumor alert! Is Jurassic Park 4 on hold? Dead?
- Everything you need to know about Robert Downey Jr. dust-ups for Avengers 2 and 3.
- Why do people loves faeries so much? Because of all of this.
- Book trailer for Lauren Beukes’ The Shining Girls debuts on EW.
- All those times Riker does the weird leg-swing in one video.
- Star Trek Into Darkness is coming out a full day early in the U.S.
- Maybe spoiler! There will be a connection between The Wolverine and X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.