It turns out the real identity of the new Star Trek baddie has finally been revealed! The Cumberbatch thing was a ruse! The real person who broke down the wall/messed with Earth was the Kool-Aid man! OH YEAH!
Your daily offsite links contain more revelations and things breaking in through the walls of your mind. Including: big time Doctor Who spoilers, a nudity checklist for Game of Thrones, some comic book Girls crossover and more!
- Transformers the Ride in 3-D will make your vacation just the worst.
- Will Star Trek 3 feature an all-out Klingon War, but probably not as much lens flare?
- Kevin Spacey proves he might still be Lex Luthor by photobombing people randomly while jogging.
- Have we seen all the butts on Game of Thrones? Vulture quizzes you.
- Is Allison Williams working out on the set of Girls because she’s gearing up to be Sue Storm?
- New Hey Ash features a wizard mouse.
- Details on the Men In Black 4 we didn’t really ask for.
- The junkyard at 76 Totter’s Lane from the very first Doctor Who episode—“An Unearthly Child”—will be seen in the 50th Anniversary Special.
- Old Doctors will return in Neil Gaiman’s episode in flashback capacity.
Man of Steel
- You will like Superman when he’s angry in this new TV spot for Man of Steel.
- Check out Supes as an indie movie (plus other summer blockbusters, too!)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.