You know, everybody had a hard year, and everybody had a good time. But now it’s time for the 10th and 11th Doctors to put their feet up. This shot comes straight from the Doctor Who Twitter account and we ASSUME are the real feet of David Tennant and Matt Smith. Those Chucks! Swoon.
Your offsite links would like you relax, and let your hair down. We’ve got a feeling you deserve it. Highlights include Ender’s Game stuff, new mutants and more!
- How crazy accurate will the CG be in Ender’s Game? Very crazy.
- Here’s which genre movies a panel of folks on SF Signal think you should see and which you should avoid.
- It’s Star Trek week at Moviephone and there are new character posters of Scotty and Chekov?
- This is why Thor can’t call the other Avengers for help.
- Top 10 awesome female comic book characters who don’t have superpowers!
- J.J. Abrams will totally listen to George Lucas on Star Wars Episode VII stuff.
- Bryan Singer confirms we’ll see the mutants Bishop, Warpath, and ZapWraith in X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- Um…so the old Mars rovers are totally screwing with us. Right?
- So, yes, there will be references to the larger DC universe in Man of Steel.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.