Iron Man has finally been defeated by the forces of Cumberbatch! And now the Enteprise is crashing towards Stark Tower and the Ghostbusters are helpless to stop it! We can’t wait for the THE SUMMER MOVIE to come out. And here it is! (We saw this mash-up poster on Geek Tyrant but we’re not sure who made it.)
Your daily collection of offsite links features bizzaro Peter Pan, a new novel from Austin Grossman, wookie pants and more!
- Elijah Wood, Ron Perlman, and Summer Glau will lend their voices to an alternate universe Peter Pan, which is also somehow a comic book.
- This review excerpt of You—the new book by Austin Grossman— should make you want to read the whole thing.
- Apparently someone wanted to put pants on Chewbacca, but they were wise and didn’t upset a Wookie
- L. Jagi Lamplighter talks to SF Signal about Prospero’s Daughter.
- Seinfeld alum Danny Woodburn will be the new Splinter. (You know, the ninja rat.)
- David Tennant is really pumped to come back to Doctor Who.
- Here’s what the unaired Game of Thrones pilot might have been like.
- Here are 9 big comic book characters who ALSO came out, but didn’t have a press release about it!
- Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto are really excited about not having to lie about Star Trek Into Darkness anymore.
- Clayface plays with Sandman and 10 other very cute Marvel/DC counterpart pairings (art by Rawlsy on deviantart)
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.