There’s been a lot of Star Wars Episode VII fan art running around the Internet, but we have to say, this one tickles our hearts. The likenesses are good and we’re not bummed out by the original cast looking older. They look great! Rock that Obi-Wan beard, Luke! We saw this art over on Next Movie, and the art is by rhymesyndicate on deviantArt.
Your daily offsite links contain some nostalgia, some news, and a giant picture of a guy with a blue face.
- Does Mrs. Potts reproduce? This and other burning questions about Beauty & The Beast.
- Jon Spaihts, one of the Prometheus screenwriters, is set to reboot The Black Hole.
- Give Wolverine his cupcakes.
- Curiosity’s parachute is blowing around Mars willy-nilly.
- Teenage Average Normal Turtles are here! (They don’t like pizza)
- Seth Green wants to be in Star Wars. That’s nice.
- Canceled Star Wars game 1313 was changed by Lucas to be all about Boba Fett.
- Steven Moffat would have had the 10th Doctor meet Amy Pond had Tennant stayed for one more season.
- Sylvester McCoy says no 20th century Doctors will be involved in 50th.
- Latest images from Elysium.
- Christopher Eccleston may have been in talks for the 50th, but not anymore.
- Doctor Who was almost an animated series. Here’s some cool art from the design stages.
- Bryan Singer has tweeted the first picture of Beast from X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.