It’s recently come out that back in the early 2000’s Fox was totally keen to do a Kitty Pryde movie, featuring Ellen Page in the titular role! Better yet, Juno scribe Diablo Cody was likely to have written the film. This makes so much sense and we’re a little bit mad we still can’t have this movie! So, we’ve created this poster instead. Why is Michael Cera’s foot cut off? That’s his mutant power!
Your roundup of daily offsite links includes things you don’t know about Alien, why Scott Bakula thinks a Kickstarter Enterprise would be tricky, and more!
- Do you know these things about Alien? We knew some of them. (But not all!)
- Ernest Cline, writer of Fanboys is set to create new Geek-Centric TV Show for AMC.
- Buzzfeed explains why Cumberbatch is a perfect man in 25 easy steps.
- Sylvester McCoy talks to Den of Geek about The Hobbit and Doctor Who.
- Robert Redford really, really is in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Scott Bakula suggests Enterprise could resume shooting in some guy’s garage in Germany.
- Zoe Saldana might be in Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Here’s the teaser for the teaser of Catching Fire.
- Is this Queen Elizabeth I in Doctor Who?
- Joseph Korsinksi is totally going to get a draft of Tron 3 any day now.
- Ariana Richards, we never left you, and we still love you! Here’s what “Lex” from Jurassic Park is doing these days. (Hint, it does not involve Jell-O)
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby knows he left you, but that’s not…what Stubby’s gonna do.