Forget Bradbury’s fiction: This picture of him is enough to take us to another world.
First question: How many of you can really pull off a tie while shirtless and wearing I-need-these-for-driving-at-night glasses? Second question: And then write some classic science fiction?
Your daily offsite links are, like shirtless Ray Bradbury, intelligent, sexy, and one-of-a-kind. Highlights include:
- Batman’s long goodbye.
- Was The Matrix ripped-off?
- Toys that are somehow in 3D.
- Did the Wachowskis steal the idea for The Matrix? (No, like, did they illegally steal the idea for The Matrix?)
- Supposedly these are the 12 worst things about the Star Wars Expanded Universe. (Hey! We like the Ewok movies!)
There’s another Resident Evil movie coming called
Resident Evil: Zombies Don’t Pay Rent, as yet untitled.
- How Guardians of the Galaxy will take place mostly in outer space.
- New Jurassic Park toys are in…3D?
- New Star Trek themed art show opening in Los Angeles.
- SF Signal chats with Nancy Kress.
- A heavy-metal version of the Sherlock theme song!
- The Hold Steady will perform a new song in Game of Thrones season 3 with lyrics written by George R.R. Martin.
- Harrison Ford will be in Anchorman 2.
- Batman says a very long, very protracted goodbye in the latest College Humor video:
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is wearing a tie right now and nothing else.