Here’ssssssssss Stephen! And Stephen! Whoa! Looks like those twins from The Shining grew up to look way different than you’d expect them to turn out. Maybe it’s just that they’re wearing a different color and not wearing barrettes anymore? Right? Well whatever the case, it’s good to know they’re still standing around in hallways and at least one of them got a little happier.
[Picture via Random House]
Highlights include of your daily
red rum offsite links include:
- Before the temporal incursion, Kirk’s dad almost created Entourage.
- Retro 70’s sci-fi coming at the X-Men.
- Pepper Potts will try to fix you.
- Is Ahsoka turning to the dark side?
- Will Lois Lane end up marrying The Man of Steel?
- Danny Elfman extravaganza at the Royal Albert Hall in October.
- This costume change for Spidey in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is similar in importance to the undersea unexplained mass sponge migration witnessed by Ray Stantz.
- Latest book trailer for Lauren Beukes’ The Shining Girls.
- Bryan Singer lays down some “retro sci-fi” hints about X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- Blastr thinks these people would be a better April O’Neil than Megan Fox.
- The Serenity steals the TARDIS in “The Time Job.”
- Table of Contents for Solaris Rising 2 edited by Ian Whates.
- Hey! Say hi to your mother for me! Why Mark Wahlberg turned down playing Jim Kirk’s father.
- Current SFWA president John Scalzi endorses Steven Gould as his successor.
- No. Lucasfilm is not doing a Knights of the Old Republic movie.
- Is Pepper Potts happy or sad in this new Iron Man 3 poster?
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Here’s Stubby.