Maybe after the last Harry Potter book, HP becomes a crazy vigilante who takes down Muggle-world criminals. He also starts to look like Clint Eastwood and even says spells like “petrificus totalus” in a voice that’s a mash-up of Eastwood and Michael Caine. (Art by rabittooth)
Your offsite links are like, expecto-patronum, punk. Highlights include:
- J.J. Abrams and “the mystery box.”
- Cumberbatch might be Turing. Streep is a witch.
- This is what it looks like when a fish is thinking.
- A recording of a fish thought.
- A look at new Mad Max: Fury Road’s tricked-out car.
- This lawn dinosaur is the jam.
- Meryl Streep will play the witch in the new film adaptation of Into the Woods.
- Cumberbatch might play Alan Turing in forthcoming biopic.
- Michael Chabon talks Wes Anderson.
- Whale inspires staircase. Collects no royalty checks.
- Get loaded with the nerd-flasks.
- The strings have been cut on Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio.
- The Super Bowl spot for World War Z.
- Ender’s Game will be scored by James Horner!
- Bleeding Cool over-analyzes new Rebecca Hall Iron Man 3 photo.
- J.J. Abrams said stuff about a “mystery box” and Star Wars back in 2007.
- In new behind-the-scenes feature on Star Trek Into Darkness, J.J. Abrams confirms Star Trek characters are in the movie. Thank god.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is good, bad, and never ugly.