Taken from this amazing collection of art by Laurent Durieux featuring reimaginings of classic monster movie posters, this one has everyone’s favorite Gill-Man as a land mass! (What, he’s not your favorite Gill-Man? We hope you’re not like Mark from the movie…) Check out the whole gallery here.
Your other offsite links are like misunderstood monsters, lurking underneath the cut waiting to grab you. Highlights include:
- The date has been set for us to return to Jurassic Park!
- Batman is totally the oncoming storm.
- Some dinosaurs would have tasted better than others.
- Jurassic Park 4 now has a release date. MUST COME FASTER!
- All about the all-female X-Men relaunch.
- Check out Neil Gaiman’s Chu’s Day on the Harper Collins website!
- OMG. Weather forecast now includes a chance of BATMAN.
- J.J. Abrams says he is “aware” of the existence of The Wrath of Khan. Has seen it.
- Pirates of the Caribbean 5 has new writers. Do you think they’ll transition to the Pirates of the Caribbean: The Next Generation cast when they hit the seventh movie?
- Want to hear what an ABC exec has to say about S.H.I.E.L.D.?
- All about the new commercial space flights, which are starting super soon!
- For all you meat-eaters: which dinosaur would have tasted best? The answers here!
- The comic reboot Star Wars #1 sold out right away.
- Do you need the soundtracks for the Star Wars prequels on vinyl? Well, here you go.
- The man (the government) responds to that Death Star petition.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thinks it’s weird that you want to eat dinosaurs.