Morgan Freeman is probably narrating your life right now. Don’t believe us? This new video tells us “Morgan Freeman cannot be cloned, because that would require unicorn tears.” This video also explains why Morgan Freeman is probably in control of those two guys sitting on either side of him in this picture. If Morgan Freeman were to have a voice-battle with Michael Caine, Michael Caine would hear Morgan Freeman narrating his life inside his head. A lot of people don’t know that.
Your offsite links are but a dream Morgan Freeman just forgot having. Highlights include:
- The real Oscars chill with Vigo
- Superior Spider-Man or Amazing Spider-Man? A little help on sorting it out.
- Are you excited about this short SF alien movie? Other people are!
- Spielberg now claims the Robopocalypse is not over!
- The latest in the Superman legal battle implicates a certain lawyer as the “true villain.”
- io9’s Charlie Jane Anders takes on Mickey Smith’s (Noel Clarke) Storage 24.
- How to make trilobite cookies.
- The Russian Wolverine is a pretty serious cosplayer….
- Sci-fi short film R’ha supposedly is getting studios excited.
- SF Signal takes a look at the post-Earth movies coming in 2013.
- Everyone is worried ABC might not really pick up SHIELD because it’s not like it’s the closest thing to a sure bet that a television network could ask for.
- How to (kind of) reconcile what’s happened in Amazing Spider-Man with what’s happening in Superior Spider-Man.
- David Tennant has just done an audio recording of Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang
- American Psycho now with more Pokemon cards.
- The baby who played Oscar in Ghostbusters 2 was really twin babies. Want to know what the Oscar(s) look like now? Sure you do:
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants to thank Morgan Freeman for penguins.