Your daily offsite links are made of pure energy, man. Highlights include:
- Even more (beautiful) reimagining of the xenomorphs from Alien!
- Historical doppelgangers will freak you out.
- Daft Punk is in everything now. Probably standing behind you, spinning.
- Eight Doctors are returning for the 50th anniversary audio adventure from Big Finish.
- Did the Robopocalypse come early? Well, the movie is on hold! Maybe forever!
- Look! It’s Sandra Bullock as Iron Man!
- Interstellar will be the next Christopher Nolan film. Will be set in outer space. Time travel and wormholes will happen. We hope Bane is in this one, too.
- Bill Pullman (fresh from Torchwood: Miracle Day success) claims and ID4 part dos does NOT need Will Smith.
- David Sedaris reads 50 Shades of Grey.
- Get excited for new Doctor Who fan anthology: Queers Dig Time Lords!
- Bizzaro time-traveling historical figures look exactly like these celebrities.
- Mark Millar makes big promises about Fantastic Four reboot.
- Beautiful watercolor painting of THE ALIENS!!!
- Check out the Daft Punk cameo in Catching Fire. (Not actually Daft Punk, but what if they started showing up in EVERY sci-fi movie?)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants to be all TRON-ed out for some holiday at some point.